Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Lord Sammy, Genious Dictator.

My destiny is to break the heart of Gendou Ikari.

wat?

Hanoka Hanoka

gameplay:3/5
presentation:4/5
fun:5/5
tits:0/5
overall:4/5

very good game. incredibly fun moment when you jump out of the water go in bullet time taunt the enemies and give them the rapid fire combo. very smooth controls and excellent soundtrack.

the only bad things i could find are(prolly because its an 48 hours game):
the length. after 4 bosses its already over. i was looking forward to kill even bigger things
background: as you dive deeper and deeper id love to see some change in scenery. like jelly fish and nice corals in the first layer.. moving onward to some dark temple ruins on the sea floor.

Find Pikachu! Find Pikachu!

why did pedobear eat me?

isnt a ten year old boy a bit too old?

anyways very fun and entertaining. only downside is the game overall graphics could use some lighting effects or shading.

K.O.L.M.I.A.M. K.O.L.M.I.A.M.

Lovely

The atmosphere is desolate and cold but a lonely colorful robot fills your heart with joy! awesome game

Cell phone simulator Cell phone simulator

We get Signal...

Not. I liked the app part because cellphone games tend to be exactly like that. Having a no signal screen however is not very encouraging.

Flying Guy Bonus - Dance Flying Guy Bonus - Dance

Cool Idea

Its a really smooth animation and a cool concept for a flash. Yet you should add some loops or an option to set up certain patterns so everyone can create their own dance moves.

RubixCat responds:

thanks for the feedback. Ill take it onboard and maybe make a second one. I'll most likely delete flying guy and make this a game on its own. Cuz flying wasn't much of a success to be honest :P

Minecraft Seed Gen Minecraft Seed Gen

Did you understand the idea?

Isnt the seed function there to play the same map and not a random one? So why did you write a program that just spits out random characters?

Frog Platform need help Frog Platform need help

Unforgiving enemies

although the controls are quite good the game feels very frustrating because if rhoda frog dies once its over.

p.s.
could use backgrounds

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

all i do is press spacebar

this game is too esey

Boring Game Boring Game

Boring as hell...

but since this was the intention ill give 7 stars. could be a more boring if you removed the changing difficulty and the score

belugerin responds: